1. Must be a paid member of Bill’s Musky Club prior to the catch.
2. Muskies must be legally caught by hook and line and must be registered on Bill’s Musky Club official registration form. Photographic proof of the time and date of the catch is required if a witness is unavailable. All fish shall be registered by length alone. In case of a tie, the first fish registered in the contest by the time and date on the official registration form will break the tie. Bill’s Musky Club reserves the right to award or disqualify contest prizes/awards to its members.
3. Bill’s Musky Club must receive the official fish registration forms no later than 30 days after the catch. Emailed or mailed forms are accepted. All starred blanks on the official registration form must be filled. All fish registration forms must be legible.
4. Club members must personally sign the registration book at club outing contests. Outing contest winners shall be posted when the outing is over. The contest is over at the time designated by the officers or official in charge. Late registrations will be disqualified from the contest awards. Contests will fall between the first weekend in May and the last day of November. Only officers of Bill’s Musky Club may post the final contest results.
5. All caught fish must be immediately released in the catch area with care. If using suckers, members must use quick strike rigs. Bill’s Musky Club no longer recognizes kept fish for awards.
6. When the club offers a replica mount to a member as a contest prize, the member may receive only one lifetime replica fish mount.
*Bill's Musky Club no longer recognizes kept fish for awards.
June 1st - Stump Trophy Challenge w/ 12 Apostles Musky Club, Stevens Point Flowage
June 7, 8, 9 - Spring Outing with Dave's Musky Club at Lake Tomahawk Park in Lake Tomahawk
September 27, 28, 29 - Falll Outing, Wisconsin River from the Merrill Dam thru Lake DuBay
September 28th - Youth Outing on Lake Wausau
October 12– Lake Wausau Outing/Wisconsin River Stump Challenge w/ 12 Apostles- Lake Wausau, Mosinee Flowage, and Lake Dubay
Event details and times will be published in the spring Bill's Musky Club newsletter.