1. Must be a paid-up member of Bill’s Musky Club prior to the catch.
2. Musky’s must be legally caught by hook and line according to Wisconsin fishing laws in Wisconsin and must be registered on Bill’s Musky Club official registration form and witnessed. Photo’s are recommended.
3. All released fish of 34 inches or larger can be registered by length alone. In case of a tie, the 1st fish registered to the club by the time and date on the official registration form will break the tie.
4. Out of state award, the fish must be legally caught during their open season. All members, excluding masters, are eligible.
5. To qualify for awards your registration form must be received to the club or postmarked no later that the 10th of the month following your catch and all blanks on the registration form must be filled in that have a star*. All fish reports must be legible(print).
6. At outing/seminars only members may personally sign the registration book. Only fish 34 inches or larger that are released will be eligible for outings/seminars awards. Their length will be posted when the outing/seminar is over. Only officers of Bill’s Musky Club may do the posting. Please immediately release fish at the catch area with a witness. Photos are recommended. The contest is over at the time designated by the officers or official in charge. All registration must be in at that time, or the time posted. Late registrations will be disqualified for that outing/seminar.
7. If using suckers, you must use quick strike rigs.
8. All fish reports must be legible (print) and have all blanks with a star (*) completed
*Bill's Musky Club no longer recognizes kept fish for awards.
June 1st - Stump Trophy Challenge w/ 12 Apostles Musky Club, Stevens Point Flowage
June 7, 8, 9 - Spring Outing with Dave's Musky Club at Lake Tomahawk Park in Lake Tomahawk
September 27, 28, 29 - Falll Outing, Wisconsin River from the Merrill Dam thru Lake DuBay
September 28th - Youth Outing on Lake Wausau
October 12– Lake Wausau Outing/Wisconsin River Stump Challenge w/ 12 Apostles- Lake Wausau, Mosinee Flowage, and Lake Dubay
Event details and times will be published in the spring Bill's Musky Club newsletter.