1. Must be a paid member of Bill’s Musky Club prior to the catch.
2. Muskies must be legally caught by hook and line and must be registered on Bill’s Musky Club official registration form. Photographic proof of the time and date of the catch is required if a witness is unavailable. All fish shall be registered by length alone. In case of a tie, the first fish registered in the contest by the time and date on the official registration form will break the tie. Bill’s Musky Club reserves the right to award or disqualify contest prizes/awards to its members.
3. Bill’s Musky Club must receive the official fish registration forms no later than 30 days after the catch. Emailed or mailed forms are accepted. All starred blanks on the official registration form must be filled. All fish registration forms must be legible.
4. Club members must personally sign the registration book at club outing contests. Outing contest winners shall be posted when the outing is over. The contest is over at the time designated by the officers or official in charge. Late registrations will be disqualified from the contest awards. Contests will fall between the first weekend in May and the last day of November. Only officers of Bill’s Musky Club may post the final contest results.
5. All caught fish must be immediately released in the catch area with care. If using suckers, members must use quick strike rigs. Bill’s Musky Club no longer recognizes kept fish for awards.
6. When the club offers a replica mount to a member as a contest prize, the member may receive only one lifetime replica fish mount.
*Bill's Musky Club no longer recognizes kept fish for awards.
2019 BILL’S MUSKY CLUB
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
June 1st STUMP TROPHY CHALLENGE vs 12 Apostles Musky Club
- Lakes that Can Be fished: Lake DuBay, Stevens Point Flowage and down to Biron Flowage Dam
- Fishing Hours: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Fish must be registered by 4 pm . If you can’t get to Bahama’s in time, text length & if possible a photo to Daland @ 715-252-9583.The longest single fish will win the trophy for your club.
- Dinner at Bahama’s (1766 Cty . Rd. HH West )@ 4:30. You are on your own for lunch. You must be a member of 12 Apostles or Bill’s Musky Club.
- There will be raffle prizes.
June 7, 8, & 9 Spring Outing with Dave’s Musky Club
at Lake Tomahawk Park in Lake Tomahawk
- Registration: June 8 @12:30pm at the Park
- Fishing Hours: 6/7/2019 at 12:01 a.m. to 6/9/2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- Lakes That Can Be Fished: All of Vilas and Oneida County
- Saturday Lunch and Raffles: Lake Tomahawk Park at Noon
- You must register on Saturday 6/8/2019 at 12:30pm,
at Lake Tomahawk Park to qualify for the outing.
- Fish Registration will be sent to Bill’s Musky Club as normal.
- Please note the time the fish was caught.
- Club Outing Rules apply for Bill’s Musky Club awards.
- SPRING TROPHY CHALLENGE vs Dave’s Musky Club
September 27, 28, & 29 – Fall Outing - Wisconsin River Challenge
- Registration: Please Register in person at the Saturday night get together at the Eagles Club
- Fishing Hours: 9/27/2019 at 12:01 a.m. to 9/29/2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- Lakes that Can Be fished: Wisconsin River from the Merrill Dam south thru Lake DuBay
- Catch and Release only. No minimum size limit.
- Get Together – Eagle Club, Wausau, Saturday night from 5:30pm - 8:30pm,
Food, & Refreshments will be served. Along with Raffle & Attendance Prize
October 12th Lake Wausau Outing - STUMP TROPHY CHALLENGE vs 12 Apostles Musky Club
- Lakes that Can Be fished: Lake Wausau, Mosinee Flowage, and Lake Dubay
- Fishing Hours: 6:00 am - 4:00 pm
- All fish must be registered by 4:30 pm at the Eagles Club in Wausau
- Sign the general registration book anytime during the day at the Eagles Club but no later than 4:30 pm
- Catch and Release only. No minimum size limit for this outing. Average length of the three longest fish from each club determines the Stump Trophy winner.
Food, & Refreshments will be served during the noon hour and what is left will be served at the end of the