September 21, 22, & 23 – Fall Outing - Wisconsin River Challenge
- Registration: Please Register in person at the Saturday night get together at the Eagles Club
- Fishing Hours: 9/21/2018 at 12:01 a.m. to 9/23/2018 at 11:59 p.m.
- Lakes that Can Be fished: Wisconsin River from the Merrill Dam south thru Lake DuBay
- Get Together – Eagle Club, Wausau, Saturday night from 5:30pm - 8:30pm,
Food, & Refreshments will be served. Along with Raffle & Attendance Prize
October 13 Lake Wausau Outing - STUMP TROPHY CHALLENGE vs 12 Apostles Musky Club
- Lakes that Can Be fished: Lake Wausau, Mosinee Flowage, and Lake Dubay
- Fishing Hours: 6:00 am - 4:00 pm
- All fish must be registered by 4:30 pm at the Eagles Club in Wausau
- Sign the general registration book anytime during the day at the Eagles Club but no later than 4:30 pm
- Food, & Refreshments will be served during the noon hour and what is left will be served at the end of the day. There will also be a Raffle & Attendance Prizes
Bill’s Musky Club Inc of Wausau, WI is a non-profit organization founded in 1964 by Bill Hoeft and many local Wisconsin anglers who enjoy the sport of fishing.
We promote & support the catch & release sport fishing of muskellunge.
The club also holds an Annual Banquet each March where we recognize members for large fish.
2018 Bill's Musky Club Membership Form
Start or renew your membership today
- Please include an email address on your membership form