May 20th - Joe Fittante - Fittante Taxidermy
June 1st STUMP TROPHY CHALLENGE vs 12 Apostles Musky Club
- Lakes that Can Be fished: Lake DuBay, Stevens Point Flowage and down to Biron Flowage Dam
- Fishing Hours: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Fish must be registered by 4 pm . If you can’t get to Bahama’s in time, text length & if possible a photo to Daland @ 715-252-9583.The longest single fish will win the trophy for your club.
- Dinner at Bahama’s (1766 Cty . Rd. HH West )@ 4:30. You are on your own for lunch. You must be a member of 12 Apostles or Bill’s Musky Club.
- There will be raffle prizes.
June 7, 8, & 9 Spring Outing with Dave’s Musky Club
at Lake Tomahawk Park in Lake Tomahawk
- Registration: June 8 @12:30pm at the Park
- Fishing Hours: 6/7/2019 at 12:01 a.m. to 6/10/2018 at 11:59 p.m.
- Lakes That Can Be Fished: All of Vilas and Oneida County
- Saturday Lunch and Raffles: Lake Tomahawk Park at Noon
- You must register on Saturday 6/8/2019 at 12:30pm,
at Lake Tomahawk Park to qualify for the outing.
- Fish Registration will be sent to Bill’s Musky Club as normal.
- Please note the time the fish was caught.
- Club Outing Rules apply for Bill’s Musky Club awards.
- SPRING TROPHY CHALLENGE vs Dave’s Musky Club
June 17th - Monthly Meeting - TBD
Bill’s Musky Club Inc of Wausau, WI is a non-profit organization founded in 1964 by Bill Hoeft and many local Wisconsin anglers who enjoy the sport of fishing.
We promote & support the catch & release sport fishing of muskellunge.
The club also holds an Annual Banquet each March where we recognize members for large fish.