September 27, 28, & 29 – Fall Outing - Wisconsin River Challenge
- Registration: Please Register in person at the Saturday night get together at the Eagles Club
- Fishing Hours: 9/27/2019 at 12:01 a.m. to 9/29/2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- Lakes that Can Be fished: Wisconsin River from the Merrill Dam south thru Lake DuBay
- Catch and Release only. No minimum size limit.
- Get Together – Eagle Club, Wausau, Saturday night from 5:30pm - 8:30pm,
Food, & Refreshments will be served. Along with Raffle & Attendance Prize
October 12th Lake Wausau Outing - STUMP TROPHY CHALLENGE vs 12 Apostles Musky Club
- Lakes that Can Be fished: Lake Wausau, Mosinee Flowage, and Lake Dubay
- Fishing Hours: 6:00 am - 4:00 pm
- All fish must be registered by 4:30 pm at the Eagles Club in Wausau
- Sign the general registration book anytime during the day at the Eagles Club but no later than 4:30 pm
- Catch and Release only. No minimum size limit for this outing. Average length of the three longest fish from each club determines the Stump Trophy winner.
- Food, & Refreshments will be served during the noon hour and what is left will be served at the end of the day. There will also be a Raffle & Attendance Prizes
Bill’s Musky Club Inc of Wausau, WI is a non-profit organization founded in 1964 by Bill Hoeft and many local Wisconsin anglers who enjoy the sport of fishing.
We promote & support the catch & release sport fishing of muskellunge.
The club also holds an Annual Banquet each March where we recognize members for large fish.