Who we are:
Bill’s Musky Club Inc of Wausau, WI is a non-profit organization founded in 1964 by Bill Hoeft and many local Wisconsin anglers who enjoy the sport of fishing. Currently the club has approximately 700 members.
• We promote & support the catch & release sport fishing of muskellunge.
• We promote & support good conservation practices.
• We stock muskellunge throughout the State of WI.
• We hold 3 fishing outings each year; spring, fall, & Lake Wausau. There is no charge for members.
• We encourage camaraderie, sportsmanship, and sharing of knowledge amongst members.
• We publish newsletters and have a website with club photos.
• We support events which promotes the introduction of youth to fishing and outdoor sports.
The club also holds an Annual Banquet each March where we recognize members for large fish. The club raises most of its funds from a raffle that is put on at the banquet. This money is used to support the club’s mission as stated above including providing scholarships to DC Everest students on the Fishing Team and a scholarships to a UW Steven’s Point students in an outdoors/natural resources field of study.